7 Benefits of Leasing a Printer from CES&R
Is it Better to Lease a Printer or Buy One?
While some might think buying is always the better option, leasing a printer can be advantageous to the savvy consumer. If you're looking for printing equipment, doing your homework first is essential — especially if you're trying to decide between leasing or buying a printer. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you get started.
1. Leasing a Printer Frees Up Working Capital
Printer leases rarely require a down payment, which means new equipment can be acquired without tapping into funds better reserved for other expenditures. Up-front costs can limit a business owner's options, while affordable monthly rental payments can be easily accommodated by most budgets.
2. An Office Printer Lease = a Copier, Scanner, and Fax Lease Too
Once upon a time, people seeking to make copies, scan images and send faxes needed to purchase three different devices. Those days are long gone, with the advent of all-in-one printers capable of copying, scanning, printing and faxing without the need for additional machines. In today's world, a printer is a computer that can perform multiple document management tasks. The versatility of these machines makes them an integral part of any professional office--and makes getting them cheaply an even better bargain.
3. No More Outdated Technology
If you lease a printer, it eliminates the risk of being stuck with a device that no longer measures up to your standards. This is possible for a number of reasons:
- Technology evolves so quickly that staying ahead of the game can become very expensive for someone who chooses to buy rather than lease.
- Leasing offers the flexibility to keep your devices up to date by swapping out products as needed during the lease period. This ensures that your business will always have the latest technology, saving your employees valuable time.
- With a lease, a business can budget a certain amount of money for a copier and upgrade to a new machine every two to three years, which can help keep an office running efficiently.
- A lease passes the burden of obsolescence onto the lessor. You are free to lease new, higher-end equipment once your lease expires.
4. Leasing From a Printer Lease Company Removes Burden of Disposal
In the past, worn out computers could simply be put out with the garbage. That is no longer the case, as today companies must comply with a plethora of regulations regarding the safe, environmentally friendly disposal of old IT assets. Leasing from us means the logistical burden of disposal becomes our problem, not yours.
5. Leasing a Printer Comes With Tax Advantages
Monthly payments for leases can be written off as a business operating expense, and typically lease payments can be deducted as business expenses on your tax return. This can reduce the net cost of your lease, adding to the savings already generated by electing not to buy.
6. Lease Companies Are More Flexible Than Resellers
Typically, leases are easier to obtain than loans for buying equipment, in addition to having more flexible terms. This is particularly advantageous for people with bad credit, which isn't as much of a hindrance when it comes to procuring a lease.
7. Leased Printers Mean No Repair Costs
We will deliver paper, ink/toner cartridges and other consumables to your business each month, saving you time that would otherwise be wasted going to the store for supplies. Additionally, thanks to CES&R's guaranteed six-hour response time, when you call us for assistance with a service problem you'll know precisely when a skilled technician will arrive.
Contact CES&R and Lease Your Printer Today
Leasing allows you to save resources for other opportunities, helping to conserve valuable capital when it's needed the most. Our printer lease agreements typically involve a monthly fee that covers everything you decide you need, including parts, consumables, labor, and service. For assistance with deciding on the right options for your business, contact a CES&R customer service representative today.
Latest posts by CES&R Printing Services (see all)
- 5 Reasons Architecture Firms Should Invest in Wide Format Printers - September 7, 2017
- Benefits of Leasing a Copier - January 17, 2017
- Tips to Choose the Right Large Format Printing Services - August 18, 2016